The Apogee IT Services team was recognized Friday at Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies Awards reception, a highly regarded event by the Pittsburgh Business Times.
Apogee was ranked 24 out of 101 companies on the 2017 Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies List, climbing 66 spots from the 2016 list. Every firm on the list grew by at least 15 percent between 2014-2016. Apogee grew by 90 percent. Apogee was especially excited to be ranked 3rd in the Technology category!
The overall fastest-growing company was PANTHERx Specialty Pharmacy, led by CEO Dr. Gordon J. Vanscoy, who gave an inspirational remark about how his company transforms patients' lives every day.
Other category winners included:
- Environmental/Engineering/Energy -- Pennoni
- Finance -- Inspira
- Health Care -- PANTHERx Specialty Pharmacy
- Manufacturing/Transportation -- TFM Truckload LLC
- Marketing/Advertising/Publishing -- 321Blink
- Professional Services -- Kraemer, Manes & Associates LLC
- Real Estate/Construction/Development -- Facility Support Services LLC
- Retail/Wholesale/Distribution -- Cotton Bureau
- Technology -- Applications2U
We are honored and excited to be one of Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies. Congratulations to the fantastic group of companies on the list! Thank you for making the Pittsburgh region a great place to work and live.
Thank you to Pittsburgh Business Times for a great event and for celebrating and supporting Pittsburgh's growth year after year!