Apogee IT Services is a managed services provider that prides itself on delivering the best support to its clients. We strive to deliver the ultimate-client experience and make sure clients are never left helpless in times of need.
Let’s describe the specifics of an MSP. Its capabilities should include:
- NOC – a network operation center offering 24/7/365 Help Desk support
- Proactive monitoring and reporting
- Ability to monitor and manage a client’s needs remotely in many cases
- Purchasing, configuring and installing hardware and software for a client
- Data-backup-recovery strategy, featuring multiple methods of backup
- A multi-layered security profile using best-in-breed tools
- Upgrades and maintenance
- And more
MSPs should operate with high efficiency. Their standards and documentation should be superior, and they should have methodology that they follow to meet clients’ needs.
Managed IT Service Benefits – Billing
Managed IT service providers offer a predictable billing model, so you have a good idea of what you will need to spend each year and stay on track. It will likely cost you less than you would spend for ‘a la carte’ IT services. Occasionally, a project or issue might require so much time, equipment and resources that it will cost extra, but at Apogee IT Services, we do everything in our power to notify you upfront and explain to you in layman’s terms when it’s necessary.
Typically, with an MSP, you pay a flat rate per month, and that monthly cost covers a list of services, including:
- Data-protection strategy and policies
- Performance and security monitoring
- Security detection and alerting
- System support and response
- Disaster recovery and backup management
- Compliance and licensing, key-date management
- Third-party vendor coordination
- Mobile-device strategy
- User profiles and device management
- Cybersecurity training
- And more
Your flat rate varies based on the size of your company, the number of computers and applications you will need, your storage needs, etc. At Apogee IT Services, we eliminate the guesswork, so there aren't surprises.