- Staff with the depth and breadth to do all of the things that need to be done
- Processes to manage all of the tasks and keep track of them
- Tools that need to be configured the right way and set up correctly
- Infrastructure, including IT security and backup disaster recovery, to support that business
- And a management team with the expertise and the time to manage that kind of a function
Well, the reality is very few organizations really have the wherewithal to build IT that will empower them. Virtually no small businesses have the capability of it. So what we’ve done at Apogee IT Services is that we’ve built a world-class IT department with the staff, the processes, the tools, the infrastructure, and the management team to make world-class IT available to our clients for a fixed monthly fee.
This is the first in a series of video blogs where we’re going to talk about each of these components critical to IT management, what they are, and why they matter to small businesses who are trying to manage their IT and make their businesses more effective.
I look forward to presenting those to you. In the meantime, feel free to peruse our website or give us a call at 1-844-927-6433 - representatives of our managed services offices in Pittsburgh and Boston are available to answer any questions you have. Thanks for listening, and stay tuned for our next video blog on determining whether you need world-class IT.