October marks 2020's Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Cybersecurity Awareness Month was launched in October 2004 to ensure that every American had the appropriate resources needed to be safe and secure online.
No single security method is good enough to ward off every vulnerability, which is why Apogee’s clients have multi-layer security profiles. With anywhere from 7-12 layers of protection, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’ve done everything you can to secure your business.
Apogee’s Security Solution
At Apogee IT Services, every client’s managed services solution includes these ‘best practice’ layers of security. All security solutions include licenses & management, including renewals. Plus, we continuously vet new technologies to ensure our clients receive up-to-date protection.
- Cloud-based anti-spam
- Network-based web filtering & Malware/Botnet protection
- Endpoint security including anti-virus & anti-spyware
- Internet security firewall/UTM device(s)
- 3-2-1 data backup & disaster recovery solution, onsite & offsite and image-based
- Daily backup monitoring & remediation
- Remote security patch management & deployment
- End-user security awareness training
Data Backup & Disaster Recovery
Protecting business data is more important than ever before, which is why we offer data backup as part of the Apogee managed services solution with state-of-the-art tools and processes.
As an Apogee client you’ll have peace of mind knowing that we follow a 3-2-1 backup philosophy:
- 3 forms of image-based backup
- 2 locations, both onsite and offsite
- 1 method to cloud
Additionally, we have data recovery services and help our clients to develop business continuity plans and crisis management plans as applicable.
Backups are performed every hour of every day. We offer 24/7/365 backup monitoring and alerting as part of the Apogee solution. Our technologists also are proactive and check on any ‘no shows’ – when backups can’t be confirmed – and remediate when necessary. Backup reporting is available at any time and can be produced to meet compliance regulation.
Apogee IT's Seven Layers of Security
Apogee has built their business around designing systems and processes that create CERTAINTY around the security of their client’s IT technologies. They focus on delivering security solutions that protect client’s data, users, and connectivity as well as meet the compliance requirements of the business. They and their partners provide a level of expertise, tools, processes, and support that is dedicated to protecting against the rampage of attacks that threaten their business every minute of the day.
The seven levels identified by Apogee include:
- Mission Critical Assets – the part of the organization, product or service you are looking at securing
- Data Security – security controls in place to protect and monitor your data at rest and in transit
- Application Security – security controls and policies to protect access to your applications and how your applications access your data
- Endpoint Security – Controls to protect the connection between your computing devices and the network
- Network Security – Network controls and policies that protect your organizations network and prevent unauthorized access to your network and resources
- Perimeter Security – Physical and digital methodologies and policies that protect your overall organization
- The Human layer – Human security controls, policies and reporting that protect your critical assets from human threats
Apogee wants to bring that CERTAINTY to your business. So for a limited time, they are offering a free assessment of the 7 layers of security. They will review your current IT infrastructure, identify possible vulnerabilities, and provide you with the best course of action to create complete CERTAINTY around your business. Go here to request an assessment so that Apogee can help you create a level of CERTAINTY that can help your business thrive.