October marks 2019's Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Why is this important? Well, cybersecurity is consistently the top priority and concern for SMBs, and for good reason. SMBs are targets, no matter their size or industry.
No single security method is good enough to ward off every vulnerability, which is why Apogee’s clients have multi-layer security profiles. With anywhere from 7-12 layers of protection, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’ve done everything you can to secure your business.
Apogee’s Security Solution
At Apogee IT Services, every client’s managed services solution includes these ‘best practice’ layers of security. All security solutions include licenses & management, including renewals. Plus, we continuously vet new technologies to ensure our clients receive up-to-date protection.
- Cloud-based anti-spam
- Network-based web filtering & Malware/Botnet protection
- Endpoint security including anti-virus & anti-spyware
- Internet security firewall/UTM device(s)
- 3-2-1 data backup & disaster recovery solution, onsite & offsite and image-based
- Daily backup monitoring & remediation
- Remote security patch management & deployment
- End-user security awareness training
Data Backup & Disaster Recovery
Protecting business data is more important than ever before, which is why we offer data backup as part of the Apogee managed services solution with state-of-the-art tools and processes.
As an Apogee client you’ll have peace of mind knowing that we follow a 3-2-1 backup philosophy:
- 3 forms of image-based backup
- 2 locations, both onsite and offsite
- 1 method to cloud
Additionally, we have data recovery services and help our clients to develop business continuity plans and crisis management plans as applicable.
Backups are performed every hour of every day. We offer 24/7/365 backup monitoring and alerting as part of the Apogee solution. Our technologists also are proactive and check on any ‘no shows’ – when backups can’t be confirmed – and remediate when necessary. Backup reporting is available at any time and can be produced to meet compliance regulation.
Essential Keys to IT Security